Learn the inside success secrets to building a home-based, freelance copywriting business.
Want to make serious money as a freelance copywriter? Then you’ll need to learn the inside secrets, strategies and tips on how to set up a home-based freelance copywriting business.
We all know that making money from creative writing can be tough, but what if there was a way to financially support your creative writing endeavours whilst actually getting paid to write?
Well, there is, and it’s called copywriting. Copywriting is the art of writing words that sell for brochures, websites, blogs, ebooks, newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and other mediums. If you’re looking for an intellectually and financially rewarding way to support your creative endeavours whilst working at a time and place that suits you, then copywriting is hard to beat.
It’s not too good to be true – you can get paid to write!
For many people, the thought of getting paid well to write from home, with clients they like, on products and services they enjoy is ‘too good to be true’ but we can assure you, it’s not. Thousands of people like you are doing just that and absolutely loving it! We consider it to be the ‘secret occupation’ because so few people have actually heard of copywriting but once you’ve heard of it, you’ll notice the work of copywriters everywhere.
Why are we offering this course?
The course has been developed because we know that being able to write well is just one part of being a successful copywriter. Learning how to find clients, get paid what you’re worth and run a freelance writing business is equally important. After all, without clients, you can’t write.
We do recommend you complete the Writing For Profit course first but if you’re already a confident writer and feel like you’re just missing the ‘business’ bit, then this is the course for you.
Who will deliver the course?
The tutor for this course is Bernadette Schwerdt. She has trained some of Australia’s most successful freelance copywriters and knows exactly what it takes to run and sustain a copywriting business. She brings to the table over 25 years of freelancing experience, decades working as a copywriter (she doesn’t just teach copywriting, she writes copy too so she knows exactly what traps to watch out for) and is a highly successful online entrepreneur who will show you how to leverage online tools and strategies to create a low-cost, high impact copywriting business that will show you how to generate a steady stream of clients with minimal effort.
Why become a home-based freelance copywriter?
People love working as a freelance copywriter because there are few, if any, barriers to entry. You don’t have to pay for rent, staff, stock, franchise fees, overheads, or any of the usual costs associated with starting a business. And it doesn’t matter how old you are, how much experience you have or what you look like, because all clients care about is ‘can you write great copy!’
Best of all, you can get started straight away – all you need is a computer! It’s truly as simple as that. Sure, it’ll require effort and commitment but if you’re getting paid well to write for a living, you won’t even consider it work because it’ll be stimulating, challenging, and filled with variety.
If you like the sound of this, then you should consider enrolling in our brand new course “Get Paid To Write: A Practical Guide to Setting Up A Freelance Copywriting Business”
Your program consists of:
This program is the most comprehensive on the market and has been strategically designed so that it covers all learning modalities: videos, ebooks, one-to-one personal coaching with a top coach, downloadable templates, printable workbooks, all beautifully designed and ready for you – it’s all here for your learning pleasure.
Module #1- How To Set Up Your Freelance Copywriting Business
Module #2 - How To Find Work As A Freelance Copywriter
Module #3 - How To Find Work In An Advertising Agency
Module #4 - The Creative Brief
Module #5 - How To Come Up With Great Ideas
Module #6 - How To Write And Use PR
Module #7 - Invoicing The Client: How To Make Money From Copywriting
Module #8 - Presenting Work To The Client
Module #9 - Putting It All Together
Module #10 - The Ad Pack
You'll learn how to:
- Develop the confidence, mindset and attitude needed to set up, create and sustain a successful home-based business.
- Develop a marketing system that generates high-quality, high-paying clients without you having to ‘sell’ your services
- Navigate the ‘mechanics’ of setting up a successful small business – building a website, sourcing the ABN, choosing a name, creating marketing collateral and other basic ‘tools of the trade’ to get you started
- Charge top dollar for your copywriting work and ‘bundle’ your services to generate on-going revenue streams and convert one-off clients into long-term advocates
- Niche your service offering to take advantage of your previous work experience, passion project or hobbies to become a recognised ‘copywriting expert’ in your field
- Develop a copywriting portfolio that impresses and inspires clients to do business with you, even if you’ve never written copy before
- Create simple but effective email marketing campaigns that deliver never-ending sources of new business leads
- Find copywriting clients with ease and use clever marketing strategies to leverage your existing network of those who may need copywriting
- Move away from the limiting ‘per hourly rate’ mindset and into a ‘value-based’ model so you get paid what you are worth, not for the hours you put in
- Work collaboratively with other businesses to fast-track your success and dramatically increase your income without increasing your workload
How the training works
This inspirational course has kick-started the business careers of some of Australia’s most successful copywriters. Their writing skills have enabled them to earn excellent money whilst they pursue their other passions be it to travel the world, bring up their children, write their novel or find a new career path after retrenchment. For many, the attraction is being able to develop that all-important work-life balance that is virtually impossible to find whilst working for other people.