SEO copywriting is the art of writing words for online mediums – websites, blogs and social media. In our online world, it’s an essential skill for business owners to turn poorly ranking websites into ones Google loves.
SEO copywriters are in huge demand because their words have a big impact on how a website gets ranked. It’s a powerful skill to have that clients will pay you top dollar for.
This online SEO copywriting course will show you how to elevate standard copy into SEO copy that sells.
You’ll learn the insider tips and tricks to improve your SEO copywriting, learn how to harness the on-page and off-page tactics to improve your rankings, conduct successful keyword research, attract quality external links, how to set out a webpage and more.
Using these tried and tested SEO tactics, you’ll get results such as higher rankings, more traffic and conversions, increased click-through rates and page rankings.
This practical, easy to understand course gives you the confidence to write SEO copy for your own business as well as write SEO copy for other clients and make exceptional money doing so.
Can YOU learn this skill?
Yes, it’s not as complex as you may think. You’ll be surprised how east it is to learn and be amazed how quickly you can get results.
Do you have to be a TECHIE to learn SEO copywriting?
Absolutely not. Most SEO copywriters never get involved in the coding or back-end operations. SEO copywriting is a blend of art and creativity and you don’t need an in-depth understanding of web development, design or coding. If you can use Word, you can do this course.
If you’re new to copywriting, this course will fast-track your education and have you writing successful SEO copy in no time. If you’re already a copywriter but want to offer a new, profitable service to clients, this course will give you the confidence to provide SEO copywriting and charge premium prices for your efforts.
You will learn:
- The importance of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- The relationship between SEO and creating a visible digital presence
- The top on-page SEO factors all great copywriters know about
- How you can leverage keywords to attract quality traffic to your site
- How to make your website user friendly (for Google and customers!)
- What title tags and meta tags are and how to use them effectively
- How to use long tail and short tail keywords
- Keyword planning and research
- The importance of creating a positive online user experience
- How to stop people ‘bouncing’ off your website
- How to use SEO to market your business
- How to snare competitive traffic and drive it to your site
- How to acquire quality links that improve your Google ranking
- How to bring an audience to your website with SEO
- An overview of important tech tools like Google Analytics, Yoast and other tools that will help you become a top SEO copywriter
- How to improve your online presence using keywords and your domain name
- The importance of blogging and content marketing for SEO
- How to integrate SEO into your blog and content
- Making money from SEO copywriting – how to position yourself as an SEO copywriter and create a unique point of difference.
SEO copywriting allows you to:
- Increase your copywriting skill set
- Charge more for your services
- Offer a tangible skills that helps a client make more money
- Provide a point of difference to other copywriters
- Market your own business effectively without hiring expensive SEO copywriters
- Build a skillset that keeps you ahead of the industry curve and relevant to your clients
Who is this course for?
- Influencers who want to improve their blog SEO
- Copywriters who want to add a new skill to their resume
- Content creators who are ‘winging it’ and want a system for creating SEO copy that converts
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want do their own SEO (or at least know enough to hold their SEO consultants accountable)
- Web developers, PR consultants and journalists wanting to get an edge on competitors and offer a point of difference to clients
What level of experience do you need?
There are no prerequisites however many people like to do the Learn How to Write course first for copywriting fundamentals. It covers a range of topics and is structured to offer substance and stretch activities for every level of expertise.
Even if you don’t want to be a full-time SEO copywriter, just having the skills to write great SEO copy for your own business will give you the knowledge and power to propel your webpage to the top of Google and get remarkable results.
If you’re seeking practical, real-world training that generates paid work, helps you create a point of difference to other copywriters and lets you profit from the explosion on online business that is occurring, this is the course for you.
Take your skill set to the next level, get savvy about how websites really get ranked and ensure your skills remain up to date and relevant.
Module #1 - An introduction to SEO copywriting
Module #2 - Structuring and writing effective SEO content
Module #3 - Keyword research and planning
Module #4 - SEO copywriting ‘tools of the trade’
Module #5 - SEO blogging and content marketing
Module #6 - How to make money from SEO copywriting