In 2020, the SPARK Female Founders Program was designed and launched to support Australian female entrepreneurs in scaling their businesses. It is built on the belief that when women get support, they really can change the world. As the program was delivered and a new wave of COVID hit, it seems imperative that the program not only continue, but widen to include regional founders as well.
The program was created by Danielle Lewis, Co-founder and CEO of global Influencer Marketing platform Scrunch. Drawing from her own experience of a decade building a technology startup as a female, observing the impact of ‘2020’ on her fellow female entrepreneurs, as well over 15+ years in sales experience for both corporates and startups.
Check out the amazing 40 female founders in the SPARK 2020/21 cohort here!
In 2021/22 the program will be rolled out in 3 intakes or 12 weeks each, and the number of founders in the program this year... will be up to you!
Every $1,000 sponsors 2 founders
in the program and sets you up as a perks partner!
So what do they get?✓ A 12 week sales and marketing curriculum.
✓ A sales workbook.
✓ Sales templates.
✓ Lifetime access to a group slack channel for peer + mentor support.
✓ Digital networking events.
✓ Perks from some of the world’s biggest platforms including:
- Amazon | $10k AWS credits (eligibility criteria applies).
- Hubspot for startups | 30-90% off year one.
- Stripe | Waive the processing fees of your first $15,000 AUD worth of transactions processed on Stripe.
- Scrunch Influencer Marketing Platform | 50% discount to any plan for life.
- Collabosaurus | 10% discount on any paid plan for life.
What's covered in the course?
- Module one: Your magic (it’s a bit of a pep talk to get them started!).
- Module two: Set your goals.
- Module three: Your unique selling proposition.
- Module four: Your ideal customer or nothing.
- Module five: The best way to sell, is not to sell (but let's talk a process).
- Module six: Be willing to talk to more people than anyone else.
- Module seven: Tracking and CRMS.
- Module eight: Acquisition Vs Retention.
- Module nine: Do cold emails still work?.
- Module ten: Dear Sales, please meet Marketing.
- Module eleven: Know what's important to your customers.
- Module twelve: You don't need a million followers to be influential.
- Module thirteen: Rejection. "No" means next.
- Module fourteen: The art of negotiation.
- Module fifteen: Closing the deal.
- Module sixteen: You got the deal, now what? Don't stop selling.
BONUS: 16 interviews to accompany each modules.
BONUS: All marketing video content from 2020 mentors.
In addition to the founder sponsorships, in 2021/22 1% of all proceeds will be donated to the Women’s Legal Service Qld.
Established in 1984, Women's Legal Service Queensland (WLSQ) is a for-purpose organisation providing free legal advice and other key supporting services; accessed through a variety of pathways. Services are provided through their dedicated staff and volunteers (network).
Bringing their focus and expertise to legal and social issues affecting women, they are committed to a society in which every woman:
- can live free from violence and discrimination
- can tell her story, have it heard and respected, without judgement
- receives a just and equitable outcome from legal and social systems.
Feel compelled to do more? Download our corporate sponsorship options here.